Join our team
We are looking for new friends, talented team players who want to add value to our team. You’ll get the best way for your workflow and the opportunity to work on some of the coolest projects on the tech & startup scene – all of that by learning from the best.
Looking for an Internship?
You’ll get plenty of experience and good practice in a fun working environment. Along with the help of our experienced mentors, you will master even the most challenging projects and gain new knowledge by working with the latest technologies. At the end of the internship, you will get the possibility to work for us in the future.
Currently, we’re looking for an iOS Engineer Intern
What you will do:
- Learn what is needed to make a high-quality software product;
- Learn advanced skills and best practices from experienced iOS Engineers;
- Learn how to write code that is easy to reason about, easy to maintain, easy to extend, easy to debug, is testable, and brings confidence that it will work as intended;
- Taking an active part in all of the development processes;
- Translating designs into code;
- Communicate with other colleagues, speak your mind, bring new ideas;
- Enjoy your work and have fun.
What we offer:
- Paid internship
- Employment opportunity with a competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn from the best and to give your best
- Recognition for your work and the value that you bring to the company
- Good work-life balance is a must
- Flexible working hours, no overtime policy
- Paid training and conferences
- Performance bonuses
- All kind of benefits and perks
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- All the necessary equipment for comfortable work – ergonomic chairs, latest generation Macs, iPhones, iPads, various testing devices, and any equipment you feel you need
- Strong computer science fundamentals: programming, data structures, and algorithms, object-oriented programming, operating systems, file processing, database management, computer graphics
- Experience with JSON/XML, REST, and other similar web services
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Possibility of relocating to Vranje (Pčinja District in southern Serbia), since our office is there
- Academic degree/student of computer science or in a similar field of IT (not obligatory)
- Willing to learn, love to solve problems, having attention to details, be creative and enjoy teamwork